Friday, June 19, 2009

Polygraphists. Do you conduct at least one private polygraph test per year?

If you are able to conduct at least one private test a year, then you are shooting yourself in the foot if you do not have at least one basic listing in the Polygraph Place Search Engine that averages more than 30,000 unique visitors every month.

What examiners are saying:
"Ralph and Nadine,

I wanted to drop you a line to tell you that since I began advertising with The Polygraph Place, my polygraph business has seen a huge increase in calls, especially over the past year. I am located in Knoxville, Tennessee and my business, prior to advertising with The Polygraph Place was limited to advertising in and around the metropolitan area. The advertising was expensive (especially the Yellow Pages) and nothing other than word of mouth seemed to bring in calls for polygraph examinations. As soon as I placed my advertising with The Polygraph Place, the next week brought three new polygraph examinations and it has paid big dividends since that time. The Polygraph Place also provided advertising coverage throughout Tennessee that was previously impossible. I have developed a great appreciation for Internet advertising and it is apparent that many of my polygraph clients have found it easy to find me through The Polygraph Place.Dollar for Dollar, it has been the best advertising medium I have found so far. Keep up the good work."

Richard F. Qulia - Knoxville, TN. - View my listing on The Polygraph Place
Hi Ralph,

I wanted to say hello and let you know although business is slow your web-site continues to give me hope and calls. I still average at least 2 calls a week. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for all of your efforts with helping us examiners to keep our business alive and hopefully growing when the slow down passes.

Candace Bavetta - La Crescenta, CA. - View my listing on The Polygraph Place

How much is a basic listing?
Only $25 once a year.

How do I register a basic listing?
Just visit the SECURE sign-up page, fill out the registration form and you'll be listed in a matter of minutes.

Questions?
Call Ralph or Nadine @ 770.794.1325 or email detector@polygraphplace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment