** Please note that many news sources archive/move their articles after a certain period of time. If a story link no longer works, this may be what happened.
- A texas teacher fails polygraph regarding the abuse of a mentally challenged teen in her care.
- Sentencing delayed in New Mexico case. A Polygraph test will be given to see if the accusations of probation violations were true.
- Polygraph results may have been suppressed in investigation of 1986 murder case in Paris, Illinois. Former Illinois State Trooper publishes a book on the subject entitled 'Too Politically Sensitive'.
- After serving 340 days in jail without bond, a polygraph test clears Terrence Darden of robbery charges and prosecutors drop the case. Darden is now suing Virginia Beach for wrongful arrest.
- Pennsylvania State Police Cadet Camp includes introduction to polygraph. This camp looks like a great program. The link below is to a slideshow discussing the Cadet Camp.
- I previously referenced an article about Georgia Politician Gary Horlacher taking a polygraph test regarding being an honest politician and his challenge to other politicians to do likewise. I ran across this great cartoon showing what it might look like if politicians were required to be tested. If only...