Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Polygraph Place Store Expanded - Check it out!

You may have noticed that the blog has been silent for over a week. I'd like to tell you that Nadine and I were sipping Mai Tais in Zihuatanejo for a week, but the truth is we've been feverishly working to implement our new PICS Used Instrumentation program as well as updating and expanding the store to include our newest shipment of T-shirt Designs and a brand new Polygraph Chair.

There are a bazillion finer details I'd love to explain, but its very late and I'll just let the hard work display itself for now. Oh and feel free to purchase something so we can keep serving the profession and/or actually go to Zihuatanejo for Mai Tais. ;) Thanks so much for your continued support through the years.

The New & Improved Polygraph Place Store


Ralph & Nadine Hilliard - 770.794.1325 - detector@polygraphplace.com

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of the chair but I would want to be able to make height adjustments with the arms.

    ReplyDelete